Cancellations, Returns & Exchanges
1. If an order is canceled before it has been processed and shipped, payment will be refunded in full. Your order is deemed "shipped" when it has been picked up from our distribution center by the freight carrier. If your item has already shipped, any cancellation will be deemed a "return."
2. If you wish to return an item, please contact our customer service number 888.409.BATH and let us know you would like to return your item
3. Returns of non-damaged items must be made within 30 calendar days of receipt of merchandise. The item(s) must be in perfect (as new) condition and must be returned in the original packing materials. Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in "new" or "like new" condition, in undamaged original manufacturer's packaging and crating materials when applicable and with all original product manuals and instructions. Items that have been partially or completely installed and/or assembled cannot be returned. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in "like new" condition, a refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus the original to and return shipping charges. BathVanityExperts.com charges no re-stocking fee on returns of new condition products except for any Fresca, Virtu, Avanity or James Martin Furniture vanity.
4. If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial freight company for any reason other than externally visible damaged or internally damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and shipping charges described in Section 3 above shall be applied. Any additional freight carrier charges shall be billed to you.
5. Please note that custom orders may not be returned. If such products are damaged in shipment, we will assist you with freight claims, or if a product is found to have a manufacturing defect – it will be repaired or replaced based on manufacturer's warranty policies in a timely manner.
6. Items being returned must ALWAYS be sent via ground transportation, insured by the sender. The sender is responsible for arranging the shipping carrier and pick-up for delivery back to us, unless the return is due to no fault of the sender (for example, damaged merchandise or wrong item received). Shipping charges for items that are sent back by any means other than ground transportation (least expensive available) will be the responsibility of the sender minus the cost of the ground freight charge. This includes when the item is being returned at our expense – it must be sent the most economical method possible.
A division of Bathroom Experts LLC.
5199 E. Pacific Coast Hwy
Long Beach, CA 90804
tel - 888.409.BATH (2284)
fax - 562.597.4641